About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday July 3rd, Good-Bye Family Camp (Day 6)

Well, this is all of us with Katie.  We had a blast!!!  But, we're sooo ready to hit the road and get back to our own beds.

Especially the 2yo.... LOL!

This is us with my brother's whole family:
Rick in the black t-shirt, Janet in front of him, Isaac (14yo) in the stripes, Grace (8yo) in the green shirt and blue skirt, Mary (5 1/2yo) in the center front and Levi (will be 3 in Sept.) in front of Janet.

Forgive our apperances, but hey, it was the END of a 6-day  vacation...

I won't show ya the 11 loads of laundry I came home with! LOL

No comments: