About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My 2nd knitting project, for my niece or nephew due end of February

I have a new niece or nephew due February 27th.  Nope, we don't know if it's a boy or girl :)

This is my 2nd knitting project, so don't be too judgmental on the quality of the work please! LOL

I'm showing the booties with one unfolded and the other folded down.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors!!! They're my favorites!

Rebecca said...

The baby mama chose the yarn :) I was going to choose myself but I decided since SHE is the one who will be looking at it I should let her choose LOL