About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

misc. June pics

Christian in his BDUs.  It's not a good picture, I don't know what happened...  He passed the Red Cross CPR/First Aid class today!!

And, our Pontefract; the kitty who adopted us.  She just stayed around, let the kids pet her, loves them, wants to be by them every second they're outside.  So, after over a month of this we finally realized she's not leaving so we started feeding her.  Now we KNOW she's not leaving LOL!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Congrats to Christian on passing his First Aid/CPR! And I'm glad the kitty is "yours" now, she's a sweetie!