About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas presents for 8yo and 6yo nieces

The first 3 things are for 8yo niece.

This is a 'deer skin' dress for Kaya, along with moccasins.


And 8yo REALLY wanted some longsleeved nightgowns, so hers are the green/ladybug and the blue/penguin.


This is an example, and it's for 6yo niece.  All 3 nightgowns are this style.

6yo got Josefina for her birthday earlier this month.  This is her 'school outfit.'  I think I'll go ahead and make the sash that is in the picture in the catalog too but I didn't do that yet...


And she REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted Josefina's 'Holiday outfit.'  Ididn't have any material just like in the catalog but this is cute I think (and it IS the right style.)  She  really wanted this outfit because of the veil! LOL



No comments: