About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Purse for Sophie's 12th birthday

I chose the fabrics, she chose the pattern and how the fabrics came together.  However, I will not let her see the finished project until her birthday (April 6th.)

This is my first zippered purse!  *whew* I had only done one other adjustable strap so of course this one was much easier since I knew what to do.

I hope she likes it!!





 This is the purse turned inside-out so you can see the lining.  There is a pocket on both sides of the interior.

No comments: