About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dress and a hair cut

I had the Tinkerbell panel, bought on clearance, for some time.  I didn't know what I was going to do with it, but it was CHEAP when I got it.  Well, I finally decided today what to do with it, make a dress for my 8yo niece :)  She LOVES dresses and she LOVES princesses... sooo...


Sophie has been wearing her hair in a ponytail for a LONG time now.  Well, today she no longer needs a ponytail holder! LOL  She got about 8" or so cut off and she LOVES it.  I am always sad when she gets a bunch cut off but it is adorable on her!!  Now she'll have to learn how to use that flat iron I got her for Christmas! LOL  Otherwise her hair has a nice wave, which she hates.