About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Friday, March 8, 2013

I share my birthday with a few friends

So, I made them stuff for their birthday :)  Last year I made one of them a bag.  So, this year I made her dishcloths and a scrubbie.  The other 2 got bags.  I asked them each their favorite color in a sneeky way (except the 1st one, I knew hers was red from last year's bag...) I posted a poll on FB asking what everyone's favorite color is! LOL!  Except it only worked for one.  The other I was chatting with and asked why she hadn't answered my poll.  She said she doesn't have a favorite color! So, I made her bag in pinks.  I hope she likes pink!  And, I wish my lighting inside my house let true colors photograph.  *sigh*  They look better in person!











4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, it does. :) It's beautiful and I love the color.

I am so very blessed to have you for a friend.

Rebecca said...

So glad you like it!! :)

BETHANY said...

So awesome!

Rebecca said...

:)

They were all fun to make!