About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Knitted Hats

I knitted a BUNCH of hats this winter!!  None were done in time for Christmas... but I got them done while it was still very cold.  A monster that ended up looking like Mike from Monster's Inc. to everyone for the baby. A TARDIS hat for Sophie. I also made one for one 13yo nephew because he loved it. I made other 13yo nephew a Pokeball hat. I made 6yo nephew a Ben 10 hat and 3yo nephew a Sully hat and also a Minion hat.  Both brothers and Tom got basic ribbing hats and Christian got a Norway flag hat.












No comments: