About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My menu for the next month

This is a list of main dishes
(I'll slash them as we eat the meals to see if I follow the plan! LOL)
Sausage/spuds/kraut
Tater-tot casserole
Chicken chili
Cold veggie pizza (crescent roll crust)
Rice meatballs in tomato soup
Teriyaki chicken w/ Asian noodles (went out for Tom's birthday)
Lettuce rolls (tuna salad)
Cardamom roast
Thai chicken & coconut rice
Taco salad
Zuppa Toscana (knock-off Olive Garden)
Twice baked potatoes
Ground beef noodle scallop
Submarine sandwiches
Hamburgers (Memorial Day, gotta do it! LOL) bro's family bought the patties
Sweet-n-sour chicken
Barley tacos and refried beans
Chicken salad sandwiches
Mexican stuffed shells
Lemon rice soup
Baked corn dogs
9-layer salad
Taco soup
Chinese chicken pasta salad
BBQ (or maybe teriyaki) chicken pizza
Fried cabbage & potatoes Indian style
Beef chop suey
Indian butter chicken
Hummus w/ pitas & veggies
Egg drop soup
Chicken caccatorie
Chili con carne
Porterhouse Steaks & mac salad (Father's Day)

Well, that menu time-period is done.  I did fairly well staying on the menu! LOL

No comments: