About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Christain went to Chicago today with a friend.

They went on a FREE day to the Museum of Science and Industry.  They took the South Shore train up.  It was friend, friend's dad, friend's 2 brothers and the brothers also got to each bring a friend.  So, 7 guys loose at the museum with no female to make sure they were behaving. LOL!

I WAS going to post pictures.  He took the camera with him.

However, apparently he doesn't know how to use it cuz there were NO pictures on the camera when I went to download them! LOL!!

So, he's home safe but with no evidence that he ever went.

No comments: