About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Introducing... Silas Jude ... My new nephew

My mom holding her new grandson.

Silas Jude; 21"; 11#3 oz.  Yes, ELEVEN POUNDS and THREE OUNCES!!!!

Just look at the rolls on this baby!!


 Look at his little fat dimpled fingers!!!
It's a good thing I made a 2nd hat for the baby (their dog ate the first one I made.)  Get this...  The hospital hat was too small!!!!!  Seriously, he can't wear the hospital hat.  But, the one I made fits nicely. LOL

Proud mama

Just look at those chubby thighs!  And that belly!  And the double chin and cheeks!!!


He's soooo cute!! :)

4 comments:

Jan said...

Oooh, he's darling!!! My congratuations to the proud mama and papa!

elilillie said...

very cute. My babies were that big at 4 weeks.

Unknown said...

Hey, congratulations! I bet he'll more than fill his booties!!!

Carrie said...

Baby and Mama both look good!