About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Sophie's 12th birthday; presents at home and cake

The presents were pretty much what was on her list, a few books to finish her Ranger's Apprentice collection, the new Brother Band companion series first book, some American Girl books (game/puzzle books, not doll books,) pens pens and more pens (scented gel and colored), TobyMac CD and the 2 bags I made for her.  I also got her a book that was recommended for people who want to be authors, "Reading like and Author."











Dairy Queen ice cream cake!!!  Mint Oreo filling!!! YUMMY!!!!!!



No comments: