About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Sophie's Halloween costume

Sophie wanted to be Robin Hood from the show Once Upon A Time.  She LOVES it!!!  When she looked in the mirror she said "I look like a movie character!!!"  Just the reaction a seamstress wants... :)
I made the blouse, vest and cloak. Not the pants and boots... LOL  I also made a cowl because the character's hood is actually attached to a cowl but we forgot about it for the pictures. oops... LOL We bought the pants and boots special for the costume but of course she'll wear them all winter as well. 
Oh my goodness! I just realized she forgot to put on the brown fingerless gloves I knit her as well for the pics! oops...





No comments: