About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Stuff I'm working on for Christmas

Obviously I can't show EVERYTHING yet since some recipients look at this blog... LOL
 Daniel Tiger is for 3yo nephew. Olaf is for 1 1/2yo nephew. Purdue stripes is for Purdue freshman nephew and Pikachu is for 7yo nephew.




 This market bag was sent to Honduras to a missionary friend.

 There are 2... I promise... Just didn't take a picture once I finished the 2nd one! LOL They are for Tom.
 For Sophie but s he's already wearing it. Wasn't a Christmas present.


No comments: