About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

2 more dresses for 7yo niece


 I got a new pattern cuz I was kind of tired of always having bodices with the same boring blank front.  I LOVE this faux wrap-around effect!!!  Tho, my learning lesson on this one is that 7yos do NOT need tucks in the bodice...  Next time I'll omit that part and adjust the pattern pieces in compensation to make it completely flat.  Plus, they have the shoulder straps WAY too low! So I had to adjust that. AND, they did not have you sew the bodice overlap but when she moved it popped open so I sewed it down.  Now, she's modest at all times LOL






 And a token adorable baby nephew shot... :)

No comments: