About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Friday, May 4, 2012

July 4th dress for 7yo niece

My batteries ran out!  I got a couple shots tho...  I showed her the pattern envelope for the last flowered material dress I made and asked which dress did she want next, she chose this style.  It ties at the back of the neck.  I forgot to adjust the pattern for a 7yo who does NOT need tucks on the bodice... but I adjusted the fabric best as I could as I was sewing. 


 The sun was in her eyes here and I was going to try to get a better back shot, but as I said the batteries ran out! LOL

 Here she was stepping to the spot she wanted to stand, but don't the UNposed usually make the best shots :)


No comments: