About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another knit shirt for Sophie

Oh my, again I'll say I don't like working with this stuff!  But, it's what she wanted and if she's going to let me make her something I better make it in stuff she'll wear! LOL  So, this will be more of a 'Sunday' shirt, not play like the others. 

She said she likes it the best of all the shirts I've made her for fit.  I think it's because it has that tie eventho she didn't want the tie (anything close to a 'bow' is on her hate list).    I personally LOVE it on her!!  I was going to make it another tank sleeve but she really wanted short-sleeves. So, I relented.  Maybe THAT is why she likes it best now that I think about it...  Cuz, her favorite style shirt is a regular tshirt.


No comments: