About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

More jammies for Sophie

She didn't brush her hair... ignore that... LOL!  Well, after the last jammy set was way too bunched in the front I gathered in front and back evenly instead.  This worked much better.  If you think the fabric looks familiar, it is... it's the contrast fabric on her birthday tote bag :)  There is a seam down the front of her shirt that shouldn't really be there, but I had to seam the fabric in order to have enough! LOL  I just squeaked by, and since it's jammies I didn't worry about it.  She doesn't care.


No comments: