About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Some things I made and sold this Christmas season



Total I sold 8 nightgown sets (doll/girl) and 2 doll dresses.  I'd rather focus on doll clothes, but hey, ya gotta do whatever pays the bills right! LOL

I did NOT expect to be selling what I make, but my sil encouraged me.  So, when people on Sonlight started emailing me I started accepting work. (previously when asked if I sell I'd say no) I don't know if I'll have the opportunity to sell again, but it sure helped with some of the holiday bills this year!  Thankx!!

My brother makes doll furniture, so maybe by next Christmas we'll have a joint etsy. (my sil homeschools too)  We'll see...

No comments: