About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sophie's 10th Birthday

Is my baby girl REALLY into double digit birthdays?!?!
 
What kind of kid wants basket weave sides, a green top and green and blue flowers for their birthday cake?  My daughter is a little odd sometimes... LOL!  Oh, and another direction for the cake that is hard to tell, the candles write the number '10'

From her Godparents: a drawer, and inside art supplies like paints, brushes, sketch pad, stickytack (on her list!! LOL) and stick-it notes

Not shown, air-dry clay.  Shown here are 3 CD's.  Two are Skillet and one also has a DVD.  The 3rd is a CD/DVD set of Kutless.

Book blanks! She really really really wanted some.  To the left on the table is the next book in the Betsy&Tacy series.

Those are shoes she's hugging... like I said sometimes she's a little odd! LOL
I just realized why she looks different as I'm uploading these, she's not wearing her glasses!! LOL!!!

And last, but certainly not least... wii CityFolk 'from brother'

No comments: