About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're goin' on vacation!

Actually, we're going on a few vacations this summer. 

Hopefully this summer will be filled with
 St. Louis, MO
Use our free (reading program) tickets to Six Flags, visit the arch, zoo, museums, etc. This one will be just the kids and me, since Tom only has so many vacation days to take
 Family Camp for the 3rd time

 Possibly going back to MO with my sister-in-law, their kids, and my kids for some educational site-seeing

We're very excited!!!!  Hopefully things will go as planned.  I hope to have a new camera before we go too, so I can show off, er... I mean... no, I mean show off! LOL

Obviously I still haven't hooked up my new router...  I have one but I tried to hook it up and it didn't work.  I've been ignoring it sitting in the corner since, cuz I'm mad at it.

No comments: