About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning 2012

I thought I'd go ahead and post Christmas Morning pictures while I'm waiting for the potato casserole to finish baking before we go to mom's.  Apparently we forgot to get Dad in any pics!  OOPS!  Usually I'm the one taking pics and dad is there but I'm not.  This year Sophie took over the camera somewhat.
 Stockings...

 Sophie's going to make a GREAT present giver!  She stuffed my slippersocks into a juice bottle to disguise the shape!!
 I had asked for a new cabinet for storing fabric
 edible arrangement

 Sophie was 'Santa' this year, meaning she is the one who passed out the presents





2 comments:

BETHANY said...

Love the socks in a bottle. Creative wrapping rocks. :)

Rebecca said...

I do too! I told her she's going to be a great present giver later in life LOL