About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas presents

A friend wanted to see this year's pile of presents in the fabric 'wrapping' bags.  We don't have our regular tree up because we've recently dealt with fleas and I don't want to risk bringing flea eggs into next Christmas, so we used our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree atop the piano instead.

The kids have no idea what color their presents are tied with.  I do something like this every year, either the same wrapping paper for one kid and a different for another, or the tags will say 'Cutie' and 'Sweetie' instead of their names, or I've even done numbered tags representing each kid.  It's fun, and it keeps them from knowing for sure which are theirs LOL!  Tho, Sophie knows one of these is Christian's cuz it's the biggest and she knew what size box of something he was getting.  *sigh*  oh well... LOL!  She still doesn't know what is hers, cuz daddy has a certain color ribbon too, and there are combined ribbons to represent them all, or just the kids together as well.





3 comments:

Melissa Loves Color said...

Aww! They look awesome! I love it.

BETHANY said...

Cute bags!

Rebecca said...

Thankx :) I love them now that I finally did it! LOL