About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Highlights from Disney World (Disney post 3 of 3)

 Magic Kingdom was our first stop.  This set of pictures are our first set actually.  I forgot that Sophie had needed my camera for homeschool co-op and that I'd put in a smaller SD card.  The card filled and I was shocked! Until I remembered... so I had to get a new SD card while we were at WDW.  Oh well...
 Big Thunder Mountain

 At Canada's gardens in Epcot
 LaCellier Restaurant in Canada
 Street Play


 Morocco
 Morocco's shop
 Japanese Drum show
 Japanese Christmas story
 Japanese Candy Crafter
 Epcot's giant Christmas Tree



 At our resort.  Inside this bucket of soldiers is a flight of stairs.  We were on the ground floor tho.



 At the Grand Floridian.  It's a REAL Gingerbread House!  Wooden frame, but all gingerbread outer.

At the Polynesian Resort, at the Spirit of Aloha luau.  WHAT A WONDERFUL SHOW!!!

No comments: