About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013, and a dress

Easter isn't as much fun as it used to be when I had little kids... But, they still have fun :)  I forgot to take pictures of their 'baskets', which weren't really baskets but just some stuff put out on the sofa.  It was a chocolate pretzel bunny, raspberry Hershey Hugs, peeps on a stick, and gift cards for YoMazing.  The pictures are from mom's celebration.

First, Sophie's SURPRISE at her early birthday present from her Godparents, the Lighthouse cake she'd been dreaming of for her birthday this year.  My cousin Jessica decorates cakes so Janet hired her to make Sophie's cake.  Since she's not having a family party we decided to surprise her at Easter.  She LOVED it!!!!


 Hunting Easter eggs
 A dress I made for my 8yo niece.  Guess what it's former life was?????  Sophie's old bed skirt!!!




No comments: