About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Friday, April 5, 2013

I actually made something for ME!

I NEVER make something for ME!  But, for my birthday my sister-in-law Janet gave me a gift card for JoAnn Fabrics.  I LOVED this fabric!! I had no idea what I was going to use it for yet... but I knew I wanted it.  I decided to make knitting needle rolls with it.  Now my needles are nice and orderly.
 My sets of 6" DPNs

 Center left are short circulars. Top are longer circulars.  Right are 9" straights.


2 comments:

Melissa Loves Color said...

Fun!! I love them. Now, can you make some for me? ;)

Rebecca said...

LOL! I 'think' you know how to sew.... But, are you more like me, never making anything for yourself?