About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hansel and Gretel

If you look closely you can even see them dropping bread crumbs and the bird eating them...  The pink is the same pattern, but in shadow instead of colors.  My niece LOVED it!!!!  The pics of her not in it has no tie, but I didn't know if I'd need to put it on before I had her try it on.  I totally made it up, no pattern, and wasn't sure exactly how it'd fit once it was on her.  If it were a smidge more elastic it wouldn't have needed the tie, but oh well... One pic shows it best, but in the others it's harder to tell that the hem is angled.  I would have liked to take more angles but it was cold and I didn't want niece outside toooo long... LOL






No comments: