About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christian and Kaila at Kaila's house

Christian picking her up for his Civil Air Patrol dinner/awards/dance tonight.  It's his first formal event with C.A.P. Sophie and Tom went for a daddy/daughter 'date' and to chaparone.  I took pictures at our home too but sent the camera with them to take along, so I can't post my own pictures yet.

They're not on a 'date' because they don't 'date.'  They are just friends who happen to be going to a dinner :)  Our family goes to their church now :)

This picture was taken by Kaila's mom and posted on Facebook, which I stole and put here on my blog LOL

No comments: