About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Foofy Dinosaur dress

That's right, foofy dinosaur.  I asked my friend if she could design her 3yo granddaughter's dress what fabric: Dinosuar... the girl is obsessed with dinosaurs.  What style?  Foofy and short-sleeved.  So, here is my version of a foofy dinosaur dress :)

It's stretchy around the neck and sleeves.  It's got 2 ruffle tiers that fluff out the bottom.



 This is a close-up of the bottom to show there is lace down there too.

 And finally, a bow that ties around the back.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is awesome!I can't wait to put it on our little model. Thank you so much! <3

Leah said...

That is so cute and original! You could probably find a market for that!

Rebecca said...

Thankx :)