About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fabric 'wrapping'

I mentioned how pretty the tree looks with fabric 'wrapping' bags and a friend wanted to see :)

I bought clearance Christmas fabric last January and made various sized bags.  I just tie them up with some yarn.  This year there isn't much of a variety of the fabrics, because I only did up 3 of the pieces I bought.  I have 2 more patterns, maybe I'll get to those before next Christmas! LOL

I love that it makes the tree look like it has more presents than it really does! Which comes in hands since the kids are getting older and their presents for the most part are getting smaller...



No comments: