About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sophie's Theater Class production

Well, it was a simple little funny performance.  Most of the kids had the script in front of them... they'd only had it a few weeks.  This is the first session of theater class she's ever been in.  It ran 12 weeks and she had a blast.  She is signed up already for next semester, beginning midFeb. :)

Biggiest letdown?  The program and her certificate say SophiA, not SophiE! *sigh*  As soon as her teacher saw it as she was handing them out she said "Sophie... it's So-FEE... (looking out to the audience) we'll get that reprinted for ya.'



2 comments:

Chloe said...

My kids LOVED theatre too. And our last name has been mispelled so many times we've just about given up. I'm glad a good time was had by all.

Rebecca said...

ugh... It's punishment for naming her what I wanted to call her instead of what 'should' be her formal name LOL Nope, I love Sophie Joy, not Sophia Joy.

My maiden name got spelled wrong all.the.time. as well!!!!