About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

2nd letter from Jake arrived today

Mom! Well lets see where to begin.  I've been here 2 weeks.  It's all stressful and one of my RDC's doesn't like me (basically he says he sees potential in me so he's gonna be tough on me!) I'm gettin my teeth cleaned and 2 wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow.  Not lookin FWD to that.  I passed my first physical fitness assessment.  P-days were the worst BC we had no sleep for 36 hours the first 2 days and it was all paperwork and getting our gear.  The Uniforms are awesome.  Not enough food or sleep but I make do.  I was starboard watch but I wanted to get more time to study so I lost that job.  I'm havin a lil trouble with focusing on my studying which is no good.  I've been lookin at a couple new jobs #1 (SAR) search and rescue, #2 builder (BU's) and SWCC's. I really want the SAR BC I watched a video on it and it's really cool and I can use it forever.  It's intense training.  I have had a lil problems with my asthma and allergies but I havn't said nothin-one kid just got sent home for hisasthma.  So I'm nervous about that.  Alright I gotta go sleep so TTYL



So, his ADD is kickin' in and so is his asthma.  I hope he does okay anyway!!!  Pray for him please.
For those who don't know, his job as of now after basic training is culinary on a sub.

No comments: