About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Starting to think about next school year

Things I'm thinking of changing:

Math.  Christian is loving Teaching Textbooks compared to Saxon.  Sophie is to use Saxon next year since we have it already.  I'm seriously thinking of switching her to TT tho...

English.  Don't care for Sonlight's program.  Not complete!  Adding Growing with Grammar this year, but thinking of switching to something else.  A few things are on my brain for that.

We love using Sonlight Cores!!!  So, we're certainly going to stick to that!  Sophie will be using Core 4 with Science 5.  Christian will be on to Core 7 with Science 7. 

That's were I'm at right now...

No comments: