About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally heard from Jake

Here's the majority of his letter to us:

"Hey. What's happening? I've been here a week now and we are just starting regular basic training. It's a lot of classwork, not a lot of food. I'm starboard watch which is pretty much a big deal. LOL. I can't wait to grad. I'm not healthy right now from my flu shot. It sucks. My division likes to talk a lot which makes me mad but I can't do nothing about that. Tell everyone I said hey. BTW I passed my first swimming test like it was nuthin. I have my physical test tomorrow. 7 weeks left now."

1 comment:

Jan said...

Great, I'm glad you heard from him.