About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Teriyaki pizza

Whole wheat pizza crust.
Chicken with teriyaki sauce, ginger and onion sauteed in sesame oil and also with somen noodles.

And broccoli

And of course cheese


Think they like it?



It was too hot for Sophie to pick up at first, so that's why she used a fork.  But, that didn't last too long...


2 comments:

Jan said...

Yum! And the kids look so much older! (and great). I can't wait to see you guys again. I'm looking forward to bringing fun presents with me next time.

Rebecca said...

OH Jan, you don't have to do that!!

Be sure to give a day's notice so I can get sophie's sheets washed :)