About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jake's swearing in at the Bulls Game Feb 2nd

Center, blond

At the corner with his left arm swinging

Upper right, 1st row from back in front of back row glasses

Upper center/left

Center 1 row from left, gray shirt under jacket

duh... LOL!

Tom went to the game.  He got tickets from a guy at church.  The man's boss gets season tickets and had extras for last night's game, and a parking pass too.  They had floor 19th row seats.  The tickets Jake was trying to get people to buy were in the 3rd balcony!! LOL  Anyway, I'm glad Jake's friend had her camera because I forgot to send ours with Tom.  These pictures were posted by her and published to Jake's Facebook, where I copied them.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wow cool!!! Great pictures. I'm glad he's in and hope he's doing well there.