About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cabbage Patch outfit

I'd never made a Cabbage Patch Outfit before, but I found a reason to use my pattern finally!

Don't mind my poor OLD Rudy Clint...  He and I have been through a lot in our 30+ years together (and now he lives on Christian's bed), but I have to admit putting the old boy in a dress must have been humiliating for him.  I'm sorry Rudy, but I had to do it for the good of the photo ops...

This is 3 pieces: bloomers that are green with brown trim, a totally green dress, and a Hello Kitty pinafore with brown ruffles and brown tie.




6 comments:

BETHANY said...

You rock. That's all.

Rebecca said...

LOL

Thankx :)

icklepay said...

More handmade adorability! When will I grow up and be like you?

I'm sorry for Rudy, but perhaps also sorry for Christian, who is now outed as a Cabbage Patch landlord. :)

Rebecca said...

LOL

Anyone can do what I do with a pattern and a sewing machine. I'm not special :)

jani said...

Never say you're not special! :) What a fun project. I love it.

Rebecca said...

Thankx :)