About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Friday, October 26, 2012

More American Girl stuff

One niece will be turning 8yo in December.  She has 2 American Girl dolls and will be getting a 3rd for her birthday.  Instead of clothes (cuz I've made DOZENS of things for her sister and her) I decided to make 'stuff'.

The sleeping bag has a zipper.  I appliqued hearts on it as well.  The pillow is attached at the top, but not fully attached the other 3 sides.

The backpack is my first item with a lock-barrel.  I think I'm going to LOVE these!!

The apron is gingerbread-man fabric, since the new AG will have to be helping bake Christmas cookies I'm sure... LOL  It's hard to see it well with that nightgown I had on Molly, oops...  But, you get the idea anyway.  It has matching fabric that I made a back tie with and the fastener around the neck is red ribbon.







No comments: