About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Getting ready for Disney :)

 I know, this one doesn't look so great... I forgot to realize I needed to change the sewing machine setting when sewing on material I hadn't lined with fusible lining. (the top of the safari hat...)
The kids like Safari Mickey, but they REALLY like Pirate Mickey :)

I made the kids yellow shirts like above, but for Tom and mine I didn't put the safari hat on Mickey, so it's just his head in the giraffe print.

The girls have a lighter blue shirt for Pirate Mickey than the boys (which is what is in the picture).

No comments: