About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Party at Civil Air Patrol

The grill for burgers and dogs wouldn't start in the hurricane-force winds (and thankfully light rain) so they all huddled around it to see if that would help.  It didn't...  Thankfully I brought sloppyjoes.  Plus they microed the dogs.
 It was a contest!
1st place went to 'Hick' (red plaid and straw hat)
2nd place went to 'Dr. Who' (blue suit jacket)
3rd place went to 'Secret Service Agent' (black suit)

Sorry Christian, 'painter' isn't original enough... maybe next year... LOL!

The whole gang.  The group is growing!! 5 of these boys are new within the last couple weeks.  I hope they stay!

No comments: