About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Girl outfit to go with the Cabbage Patch outfit

Dress and pants

 Skirting pocket
 Bodice pocket
 The shoulder straps insert through holes in the back and get tied into a bow

 Dress without pants
 Pants
Ruffles on pants

4 comments:

BETHANY said...

You still rock. That's all. :)

Rebecca said...

:) thankx

Anonymous said...

I just used that same Hello Kitty print to back a doll quilt for my HK-obsessed youngest.

Love the ruffly pants!

graftonma

Rebecca said...

thankx :) It was fun to make!