About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I WANTED to wait till summer to get a new printer

My printer hasn't printed in black for some months now.  I don't know why.  I cleaned it, put in new cartridges, tried injected cartridge, nothing worked.  It WAS printing the first 1/2 of the page fine, then the rest was lined like an old TV with the vertical hold going bad.  Sometimes it'd print, sometimes nothing at all black.

The color is FINE!!  I don't get it!!

Anyway, I WAS going to wait till summer to get a new one.  I've already taken everything I need for schooling to the library to make copies for the rest of the year. (History Pockets, etc)

But, DUH!!!!  I can't do my taxes without being able to print BLACK!!!

So, I got a new Canon printer tonight at Walmart.  $40.  Got the extra-large sized cartridges for it. (A very nice invention!!  Over twice the ink for not twice the price!!)

Guess I'll be back in business, once I decide to install it...

No comments: