About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jesus should have been born in India

That's what Christian said today when I asked him what color did he think Jesus was.  He answered dark, as in the region he was born.  I mentioned the Bible saying he had hair like a sheep, so he had tight curly hair.  He said not black tho.  I asked why not?  Mary was given the seed of God, so it had nothing to do with parental DNA.  He said not possible because blacks were slaves.  I told him that was a valid argument.

Then, he said Jesus should have been born in India, so they wouldn't have had to wait so long for the word of God.  He said the Jews already knew, but the people in India didn't.

Interesting thought processes for a 12yo...

No comments: