About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lazy Saturday

The kids LOVE Legos!!!
They usually make villages out of Legos, Lincoln Logs and blocks my dad made from 2X4's,1X1's,2X2's, 1X4.s etc and PVC pipe.  This is the 'war' that was going on in Christian's room when I woke up this morning.  Mostly, they play Medieval castle type stuff.  Note the catapult Sophie is lodging at Christian's foot soldiers, yeomen, knights, etc. (oh, and the stray Ninja... LOL!)





His room has been like this a week, I don't have the heart to tell him to clean it up!

No comments: