About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lots done today!

I set my alarm for 8am, cuz, well, I'M LAZY otherwise...

*made 2 loaves rye bread (one for Christian and me and one for my mom)
*made cornbread
*made granola
*made chili con carne for the crockpot
*made a HUGE pot of oatmeal (part for the kids' lunch part for Tom's breakfast for the next 3 days)
*took kids to piano (leave the house nearly 1pm)
*home now, getting ready to make the pasta for the chili con carne, listening to Christian on the violin

Then, maybe grocery shopping with my sister-in-law if she's feeling up to it.

*whew*

No comments: