About Me

My photo
I am Rebecca, wife of Tom since '92. Mom to: Jake(28)United States Navy married to Lisa since Oct '17 Christian(20) Night maintenance at retirement village Sophie Joy(17)Grade 12 I have been sewing for many years and knitting for just the last couple years.

Monday, January 11, 2010

If you're going to tell your daughter that one of her new chores is to wash the towels,

teach her how right then and there.  Otherwise she'll think she can do it alone and put detergent into the 'bleach' comparment of your frontloader.

Good thing the whole thing pops out and can be rinsed!

So, to actually wash the load (cuz the detergent doesn't do any good when it's in the bleach compartment I found out...) I showed her how to do it right and rewashed the load.  We wrote the steps out too...

NOW she can take over the towels as a chore! LOL